Sistema de pago 100% seguro
Pague en Euros
Más de 3.5 millones de entradas vendidas
Porque comprar con nosotros?
1. Articket Barcelona: entradas preferentesEn Articket Barcelona: entradas preferentes , mié, 11 dic 2019 - mar, 31 dic 2019
Desde 30,90 €
2. Tour de Vino y CavaEn Tour de Vino y Cava, jue, 12 dic 2019 - dom, 6 dic 2020
Desde 85,80 €
3. Espectáculo de Flamenco en Tablao CordobésEn Espectáculo de Flamenco en Tablao Cordobés, mar, 10 dic 2019 - mar, 8 dic 2020
Desde 49,90 €
4. Park Güell: Skip the lineEn Parque Güell: tour guiado, mar, 10 dic 2019 - mié, 4 mar 2020
Desde 15,30 €
5. Tour A Pie de Tapas NocturnoEn Tour A Pie de Tapas Nocturno, mar, 10 dic 2019 - mar, 8 dic 2020
Desde 81,20 €
6. Tour a Pie de Dulces y ChocolateEn Tour a Pie de Dulces y Chocolate, mié, 11 dic 2019 - lun, 7 dic 2020
Desde 62,60 €
7. Girona-Figeres-Museo DalíEn Girona-Figeres-Museo Dalí, sáb, 14 dic 2019 - mar, 8 dic 2020
Desde 91,60 €
8. Tour Barcelona Ciudad ArtísticaEn Tour Barcelona Ciudad Artística, mar, 10 dic 2019 - mar, 8 dic 2020
Desde 56,90 €
9. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided TourEn F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, jue, 12 dic 2019 - vie, 30 oct 2020
Desde 64,00 €
10. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineEn Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, mar, 10 dic 2019 - sáb, 6 jun 2020
Desde 17,70 €
Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tour
Go for a morning walk through the city of Barcelona and see all the stunning buildings in the Gothic quarter. This tour shows you the El Born quarter of the city and leads you the Picasso Museum. Here you get faster access to the museum and have time to admire the beautiful art by the famous artist!
- Avoid the long queues at the Picasso Museum
- Witness beautiful buildings in the gothic style
- Get a guided tour and learn about Pablo Picasso
- Walk through the city of Barcelona
- Enjoy a local breakfast - if you select it
¿En qué consiste?
Breath in, drink your morning coffee and stretch. The sun is up, and it's time for a walk through the narrow streets of Barcelona. You meet your guide at the meeting point and begin walking through the warm cobbled streets of the city. While being told the history of the places you pass by, you lean your head back and look up at the stunning buildings in the gothic quarter; among them is the famous Cathedral.
Along the walking tour you walk to the El Born quarter, which is both historic and trendy at the same time. Here you can stop and admire the Santa Maria del Mar church, which is built in the gothic style.
When you reach the Picasso Museum, also located in the El Born quarter, your guide gives you a tour of the museum and tells you about Pablo Picasso's painting techniques, his inspiration and how his way of creating art evolved during his lifetime. This museum is in fact the only museum, that was created, while the painter was still alive. You also learn more about Picasso's personal life and his overall biography along the way.
If you have chosen this ticket without breakfast, your tour ends here, and you can spend time in the museum for as long as you'd like. If you have chosen the tour with breakfast, you continue the tour by walking to Palau de la Música Catalana, where you eat a local breakfast and have the opportunity to talk with the guide and the other guests.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as you will be on your feet a lot.
- We recommend you to not carry backpacks. If you take them with you, you must leave them at the box office to access the museum.
- The tour is not recommended for children under the age of 3, as you will be walking for more than 2 hours.
Categorías de entradas
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Confirmación al instante
Se acepta vale electrónico en móvil
Duración: 2 horas
- Entrance and guided visit in the Picasso Museum.
- Guided walking tour of the Gothic quarter.
- Guided walking tour in the El Born quarter.
- An English or English-and-Spanish speaking guide.
- Radio guide system in groups of more than 5.
- Breakfast, if selected.
Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office
La Rambla, 54 08002 Barcelona
Atención al Cliente en Español
Necesitas ayuda? Contestaremos tus preguntas con mucho gusto.